Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A curveball

So today was a good day at work. HUng out with B as much as possible during the day. I've been working out lately, trying to get into better shape. I'd like to drop 10-15 lbs, tone up some. B's in great shape. GREAT shape. Womanly shape. SLender and curvy and soft in an extrenely sexy way. So we were talking about working out.

She told me we should take yoga classes together at the local YMCA.

Yoga...I'm not sure ihow I feel about that. IT almost borders on the verge of me being "just one of the girl", which is a concept that is at odds with my penis. My penis has no "just one of the girls" feelings for her, unless my penis is a lesbian. So I'm a little confused on things. Yes, it's an excuse for us to hang out, which iI'll take any excuse I can to spend time with her. BUt I so don't want to be "one of the girls". Never heard of a woman asking a guy friend to go to yoga classes with her.

However, I wouldn't mind seeing her hit some downward dog poses whilst wearing some nice form fitting workout gear, getting a little bit of a sweat going, seeing just how flexible she is, which will be good to know later, hopefully. I want her sooooooo GD bad. And I don't want to be her "male girlfriend", unless her husband gives her the OK to have some hot lesbian sex. with me.

WEll gotta go. It's whack night and I've got a pud to pull.

No comments: