Saturday, June 2, 2007

The first wife....

Things aren't really happening on the getting laid front right now. With the situation with B kinda evolving. I will say that Friday we had a GREAT day together at work. She had some things (not related to our relationship) she needed to talk to someone about, so I listened for awhile. She's a really good person. Hell, a GREAT person. And the things that bother her, most other people wouldn't give a shit about, but she cares about things at a very deep level. We had a project we had to work on together Friday, so we worked side by side, in close quarters most of the day. Lot's of casually brushing up against one another. THe accidental brushing of my hand against the part of her upper leg left uncovered by her short skirt, for just a second. Her sandaled foot brshing up against mine as she scooted her chair in closer to get a better view of our project on screen. And the way she smelled. God damn....and that moment she looked at me with wet eyes (which is becoming more frquently....though maybe it's more an allergy thing than it is a "I love you want to fuck your brains out thing...sigh. Regardless, she was the object of my desire for the evening's jacking off. I masturbate a LOT. Sometimes to relax, sometimes to work on stamina and my ability to delay spooging. Practice makes perfect.

BUt now how about the story of the first time I got involved with a married woman.

So this was some time ago. I was working at an ad agency in Atlanta. I had been there about 3 years. And this new girl started. She was cute. Married, but cute. It had been probably about 6 months since "THE ONE I LOVED MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF" had spurned my declaration of eternal love and desire to build a life with her, because, well she was fucking that BASTARD FUCK STEVE on the sly. LEt's call her S. I hadn't really talked to her much the first three weeks she worked there.

Anyway, I was back in the art storage tiny room/closet (that's where they kept all the old clipart from before they started gettting things on disc.). I spent a lot of time back there, just to kinda hide out and get away from everyone else.

Anyway, I'm goofing off, and she comes in. SHe says "Hi' or someting and I respond likewise. She (and I'm paraphrasing to the best of my failing memory) says "I'm looking for some art" and starts to gesture, having forgotten exactly what it was she needed, "You know...a thing...oh, shit, you know...a little thing." To which, me being me and temporarily forgetting that I barely know this girl, and that she's married, say "Well, I've got a little thing." She looks at me and smiles. Im a little red-faced with embarassment (this was before I became a terrible person) and says, without a SECONDS hesitation "No, I said little..not TINY". Burned!!! And all I could think to myself was, "Damn, if she wasn't married, I'd like to get to know her."

So, that was kind of an ice breaker, and we gradually became buddies. We'd kid around a bunch, flirt, hang out when the coast was clear, in the art storage tiny room/closet, just mainly bullshitting, not ANYTHING physical, romantic or sexual at all. We were very good friends who made each other laugh.

So one day, we were goofing of in there, and began shoving one another playfully, hip bumping each other. And I start poking at her with my finger. She gets all goofy and ticklesh. So I poke her and poke her all over (cet for very delibarately staying away from her most womanly and married of parts), and I get her right inthe back of the neck, the nape I guess.

Her shoulders dart up and she shudders. She's like "eehhh...not there." I say "Aahhhhh, ticklish eh?" "Nope" she says, "That's my spot".

"Your spot?" I say. "As in..."

"Yes."

"Really? So like one of your hot spot".

"Its THE spot" she says.

"Phhbbppppt" I say. "Bullshit"

"Fuck you" she says playfully "It is."

"Fuck your neck" I say. "It's not THE spot"

"If it barely gets touched, I get wet"

Intrigued, I smile, and very clearly reach for it, making sure she sees me, so she can stop me. It's just goofing off at this point. She brushes my hand away. "neh eh eh".

So I do it again. And she brushes my hand away. "Riiiiiight", I say.

"It is you, fucker." SHe laughs.

So one more time I reach for it, but she doesn't stop me. So I put a little light pressure on it, her shoulders shoot up again, and she closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip. Now, I'm a little stunned, because, at this point, I''ve only been with a couple different girls, and well, I was still all about the pussy, and those girls never directed me to the back of the neck, beyond just some kissing, which never had this effect.

So I ease up a little bit, she opens her eyes and we stare into one another. I lightly touch the spot again, and she smiles and arches her left eyebrow as I lightly stroke the spot in a circular motion. So I do this for awhile and notice her nipples are hard, and she sees me notice and says "told ya so". And I know I should stop, but I don't, and she doesn't stop me. I keep going, and she slips her hand down her pants and inside herself, and pulls it out and gives me her finger to taste. And I taste her wet. And I get hard. WE move in closer and I get behind her pulling her into me with the left hand has I stroke the spot with my right. And my hard cock presses into her as I gently kiss the spot. I stroke her right tit with my right hand, and caress her mound over the top of her pants as she starts to grind her ass against me. And she starts to whisper shit under her breath, and it's maybe been only a handful of minutes since we started. I'm kissing her neck, and she's slipped her hand down her pants and she's jacking herself off, and I'm grinding my hard cock against her ass, and squeezing her tits. And then she thrusts her upper body forward and starts convulsing, bent knees, steadies herelf on the shelf. And she comes. And I'm still hard as fuck. She composes herself as I'm kinda working my own erecetion, not sure if I should spooge and smell like cum the rest of the day, or should just leave it be and jack off after work. She gives me her hand again, and I taste her again. And we kind of look at each other. And she smiles. And I smile. In a minute, she backs out of the door. I stay in a few moments longer, as I didn't want to walk out, back to the cubicle with a raging boner.

Later that day, she pops by my desk and drops me a note that "told you so...fucker."

So that was the first encounter with a married woman. And I don't even remotely claim to be that good. Most of it was all her doing. Shit, a fuckin mosquito could have landed back there and gotten the same result. She was wired that way. And I've never before or after known a woman to come that fast. BUt for her, all the kidding, and shoving and pushing and poking, well, that was like foreplay for her, she later told me. SHe loved that kinda shit. Probably the MOST sexual woman I've ever met in my life. Once that barrier between she and I was broken, it took almost NOTHING to get her off. She'd tell me about dreams she'd have about me, where she had had an orgasm in her sleep and came. Now, I still don't know if that's even possible for a woman. Sure guys have wet dreams, but do women? The kind that make them really truly have an orgasm? Most likely she was just totally bullshitting me, trying to see if she could get me hard at work, just to entertain herself. BUt, fuck, I'll take fuck flattery in real life or in dreams.

She and I, well, we'd end up having a couple of good years of sneaking around, having fun, never getting caught. And I'd start down the road to being the bastard I am now. Any chance I can.

Getting married women off is fun, and exciting. And usually only possible when the marriage has lost most of it's meaning (at least the one's I've been involved with).

No comments: