Monday, May 14, 2007

I Have To Be Honest..

So, here's the deal.

I'm the guy that's every woman's god damnned best buddy. I'm funny as fuck, I'm the nicest guy ever. And every woman I know trusts me as a friend. They trust me enough to tell me too much. I get to hear about the good stuff, but I also have to hear about the bad stuff. How it's not going well. How their husbands all self-centered, knuckle draggers, who care more about their beers and their sports and their buddies. How they're unhappy at that moment. And how they feel alone more often than not.

And well, I'm perputually alone it seems. I can't get into any kind of serious stable relationship with single women. Hell, I'm not a good looking guy I'll admit, but I'm not the biggest troll to ever walk the earth. I'm wicked smart, well mannered, sensitive and well-read.

Single women just don't go for me though.

But my married female friends...mother fucker, do they love me.

Most all my adult life it's always been that way. And I was always a good guy, always passed up on certain opportunities that came my way. But then one day something changed. Something in the brain told me I needed a change in my life. And something in my cock agreed.

So now I fuck married women. Only married women. And I'll tell you all about it. From the first to the most recent, to the one I'm working on now.

And she's a stunner, and still a kinda a newlywed (just a little over two years {that seems new to me anyway}, and it's on the rocks, and she's my friend, and I love her like that). And she's miserable, but I desparately want her to be happy, to not feel alone, and to know how much I truly love her. And she'll never leave him.

And her husband's an ass and she could do better.

But she and I. We're gonna fuck. And she's gonna love it.

So stay tuned and I'll tell you everything, 'cept for names and addresses.

No comments: